In compliance with Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this web page informs you, in this section on the policy of collecting and treatment cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user.
You accept our cookies if you continue using our website.
Cookies are small text files that websites can use to streamline the user experience.
The law states that can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this page. For all other types of cookies need your permit.
What types of cookies used this site?
The website https://recursojuridico.es uses the following types of cookies:
- Cookies analysis: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Cookies techniques: Are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use its various functions, for example, to change out the process of purchasing an item.
- Customization Cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some features general based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language or the type of browser through which you connect to the service.
- Advertising cookies: Are those well treated by this website or third parties, allow you to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or to your use of our website. For this we analyse their browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising your profile browsing.
- Cookies behavioural advertising: They are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if any, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. This type of information stored cookies visitor behaviour obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|__cfduid||recursojuridico.es||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|wordpress_gdpr_allowed_services||recursojuridico.es||We store these cookies to store your choices about your data protection.||7 days||HTTP Cookie|
|wordpress_gdpr_cookies_allowed||recursojuridico.es||We store these cookies to store your choices about your data protection.||7 days||HTTP Cookie|
|wordpress_gdpr_cookies_declined||recursojuridico.es||We store these cookies to store your choices about your data protection.||7 days||HTTP Cookie|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||recursojuridico.es||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||recursojuridico.es||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||recursojuridico.es||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
|PHPSESSID||recursojuridico.es||The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialised state data. On the Action website it is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie. As the PHPSESSID cookie has no timed expiry, it disappears when the client is closed.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Finally, keep in mind that blocking cookies may affect all or some functionality of the web.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
In most web browsers offer the possibility to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer.
Then you can access the configuration of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Specifically, we use Google Analytics services to our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential to the operation of the site, for example, built-in search engine.
Warning about removing cookies
You can delete and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
This page uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
At any time you can change or withdraw consent from the Declaration of cookies on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: recursojuridico.es
Your current status: Allow all cookies (Required, Preferences, Statistics, Marketing).